NEHEMIAH GATEWAY University
Helping and empowering people to sustainably shape and determine
their lives in dignity and independence
In April 2015, the new Master of Science program “Leadership & Assessment in Education” was started at N.G. University.
It focuses on further educating teachers and expanding their skills in different areas.
Every applicant for the Master’s degree program at N.G. University must have already completed a Bachelor’s degree (DNP) or its equivalent (e.g. from the previous Albanian educational system).
1. English language skills: at least B2 level certificate according to the instructions of the Albanian Ministry of Education
2. Average grade of previously earned Bachelor’s degree: at least 7
3. Admissions interview
The ranking of candidates is based on the formula: 100% interview.
A. Application documents:
The above application documents are required to continue the admission process.
B. The procedure of admission to applicants for student developed as follows:
The applicant may enroll as a student at N.G. University only after s/he has successfully completed an admission procedure required by this university. The minimum requirements of admission must be met. Meeting the minimum criteria of admission is not a guarantee for automatic enrollment to N.G. University. Specific procedures of enrollment to become a student at the N.G. University, is combined with the procedures followed by the Ministry of Education and Sport, as follow:
• Applicants who meet the above requirements are invited to an interview to evaluate the general knowledge of the applicant, his/her attitude and motivation for the challenge of N.G. University dual program, skills of expression and communication in English, agreement with the professional business partner where the applicant wish to develop the practical training and discuss the financial ability to complete the program.
• Interview has specific weight of 100%. The applicant has to receive 51% in order to continue or to be enrolled.
• During the interview, each topic that is addressed is evaluated by a commission of evaluators who assign a percentage grade for each topic. All applicants are then put in order of the total percentage to determine the top applicants.