- State Matura average grade: at least 7
- Preferably: English language skills: at least B1 level certificate (TOEFL iBT 57/86); (TOEFL ITP 460); (TOEIC 381/649)
- Mathematics average grade: at least 7
- Average grade of previously earned bachelorʼs degree: at least 7
- English language skills: at least B1 level certificate (TOEFL iBT 57/86); (TOEFL ITP 460); (TOEIC 381/649) according to the instructions of the Albanian Ministry of Education
If you meet all of the admission requirements for HEI Nehemiah Gateway, you can proceed with an application. The location to fill out an application to attend depends on if you're local or international, and if you are hoping to study in the bachelor's or master's program. The links below will take you to the necessary application:
Applicants are invited for an interview with the Admission Commission of HEI Nehemiah Gateway. During this interview, the Commission and the prospective student have the opportunity to get to know each other better. The prospective student will have the opportunity to discuss with the Commission his or her motivation for the studies at HEI Nehemiah Gateway.