Master of Science in Management with Specialization in Business
Our Master of Science program focuses on further educating future leaders and managers, expanding their skills in different areas. The goal is to help them become well-rounded leaders and managers.
The aim of this master program is to empower future leaders, managers and school administrators of NG partner schools in the field of education as well as in the field of non-for-profit and / or profit oriented entities. At the end of their studies graduates:
- will integrate their in-depth theoretical knowledge of management and leadership strategies with the types and environments of various organizations.
- will recognize and contextualize complex conditions and everyday circumstances for organizational management, from human and financial resources and changing market conditions to strategic, performance, and change management.
- will critically evaluate opportunities and risks for operations and decision-making.
- use analytical methods and techniques for systematic organizational evaluation.
- will develop and communicate clear and appropriate ethical solutions tailored to the needs of the organization, while considering their potential consequences.
Tuition Fees, Scholarships, and Refund Policy
Enrollment Fee 1.300 ALL (upon enrollment in the university)
Tuition Fee 180.000 ALL / Year (Albanian students)
Tuition Fee 3.600 Euro / Year (International students)
More information about tariffs and fees you can find (here)
In addition, qualified applicants of HEI Nehemiah Gateway have the possibility to apply for a full or partial scholarship or to participate in the Work & Study Program of the Nehemiah Gateway Albania Foundation. International applicants who also apply for a scholarship may receive only conditional admission to HEI Nehemiah Gateway. Please contact us for more information on scholarship or on the Work & Study Program. Click here to apply for scholarships.
Students who withdraw from their studies are eligible to receive a refund of tuition fees paid. The amount of refund will be based on the following schedule:
• Students withdrawing before the start of the academic year or during the first week of classes are eligible for a full (100 percent) refund of the tuition fees paid.
• Students withdrawing during the second week of classes are eligible for a 75 percent refund of the applicable tuition fees paid.
• Students withdrawing after the second week of classes are not eligible for a refund of tuition fees paid.
Please be aware that enrollment or other administrative fees cannot be refunded!